Answers to all your life-long questions
2. What's the meaning of life?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ax2vz2rASw&t=43s
3. Who am I?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy9Hi71woY8&t=5s
4. Find your true self: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhNLcvYGry8
5. How to have gratitude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W62XtHCHZRk&t=2s
6. How to reach enlightenment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT1E1wMD2hw
7. How to go to heaven: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mSnotUcu0A&t=10s
8. How to live in the moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLh2YeQJnGk&t=9s
9. How to concentrate and focus well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLXVk16AgB4
10. How to stop obsessive thoughts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdMkFdXpxco
The discarding method is the Solution
This method is a 7-step program that will give you the ability to reflect on yourself and expand your consciousness through the unique method of discarding the remembered thoughts of your life. You will get to know yourself and the world through a wider perspective and find your true self.
3 Simple Steps
Recall the remembered thoughts (pictures). The pictures are your mind.
Through self-reflection, you will get to know yourself from a greater perspective.
When you discard the pictures through this method, you will find your true self.
An easy meditation program for beginners and experts alike.
Suppressing, analyzing or even adding more to one's mind will not remedy stress and pain or attain any real enlightenment. However, when one's past experiences and thought patterns are eliminated, true freedom from such baggage is achieved and the original mind of the universe is revealed.
Discard your mind
Improve your life
This meditation method allows you to let go of the sources of the obstacles and burdens that are in your mind. As you empty your mind from the accumulated thoughts from the life you have lived, you will start noticing yourself being more open and aware of the world that surrounds you. You will then find yourself able to live a life at your highest potential, full of energy, creativity and wisdom to face your life challenges.
How Our Lives Improved!
Meaning of life
I’m 54 years old. I came to the states 11 years ago and had my American dream fulfilled. Even though I made a pretty good living as an engineer for…
Xiaoling engineer / Houston Center
Hello, greetings to those who are reading this. My name is Zhang Yi and I am from China. I went to United States to study four years ago. Currently I…
Yi Zhang student / Santa Monica
In 1999, I joined an artistic performance group and became a full-fledged Korean classical musician. Since then, I started to perform with a great drum and other sets of drums….
Shin Young-tae Korean classical musician / main center
Daily Life Meditation
7 days, 7 classes, 7 levels
The meditation instructors in our center are certified to teach the meditation. Our center is open 7 days a week and offer 7 classes throughout the day. All 7 levels of the meditation are personally guided to best suit you and your schedule.
Our meditation center has monthly dues that cover unlimited meditation time. Please contact us for more information.